Thursday, February 19, 2009

I love my Uncle Cody!

Cooper had a great 1st Valentine's Day weekend. He finally got to meet his Uncle Cody. My family came up to our house to stay the whole weekend with us. It was quite something to have all of us together! John and I had our first "date" since Cooper was born. We had dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory where I enjoyed my first glass of wine only to be followed by a pomegranate mimosa later that night.
Uncle Cody was hilarious to watch. When asked what he thought of Cooper his only comment was he is so little and soft. He was totally awestruck with him. Cody and I have never been around newborn babies before, so all of it is a new experience for the both of us. For the first few days he would only sit by him and rub his hands. Finally his last day here he fed him and held him. It was so neat to see my brother with my little man. I just wish he lived closer!





No comments: