Sunday, November 23, 2008

Last Week




I am getting so far behind at posting blogs, sorry about that I know you are all dying to know exactly what is going on in the lives of John and Courtney McFadden...haha. Last Friday night we went to finally register at Babies R Us. Oh my, it was so overwhelming and took at least 2 1/2 hours to do but we did it and what a relief to have that out of the way. It was a lot of fun and of course John really enjoyed scanning everything, from things we need to my head and purse!




Saturday John's family visited and we celebrated his sister, Emily's birthday! We had a great dinner at P.F. Chang's and yummy cake afterwards.




I had my 6 month check-up at my OB/GYN on Monday morning. I was already to go to work first then leave to go to my appointment. I got into my Envoy only to find that the battery was complete dead, nothing was working! I was panicking. I called AAA and they were on their way but I was afraid I would not make it to the doctor. I called my sister-in-law to see if she would take me if necessary. Her husband is off on Mondays and was on our side of town so if I needed him he would come and take me....haha. Luckily, AAA came early and I was able to make it on time! Although having Barron take me to my OB/GYN appointment would have been a great story to blog about!

Everything looked great at the doctor. My blood pressure was down drastically which means no bed rest! There was still blood in my urine but instead of protein this time it was sugar. I could not do all my lab work since I still have 2 weeks left of my steroid and it would cause all the tests to be inaccuarate. So we will be doing all those the week before Christmas. My "skin condition" continues to improve each day! I will be posting the improvement pictures soon. I am still doing Acupuncture once to twice a week.

I made a return to my water aerobic class on Tuesday. It was so relaxing and a great time! John went to his first IU home basketball game that night. They won by 3 points. he is really looking forward to their season this year with such a fresh start. I had dinner with my high school BFF Lyndi. We went to my favorite new restaurant, Noodles and Company. It was fun hanging out and eating the yummy food!

This past weekend was just as busy for us but I will wait a few days to post a blog with pictures. I don't want to have too much up at one time..:)

No comments: