Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wedding Time!

John had yet another eventful weekend. It was his cousin, Mark's wedding in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He had a great time hanging out with all the other weekend bachelors. Congratulations Mark and Jessica. You both looked amazing!


I decided a few weeks ago that I wasn't going to be able to go with my "skin condition" so I went
to Mitchell to have a relaxing weekend with my family. My body is looking incredibly better each day. I still have many scabs from the scratching but they are slowly fading away. I am starting to see a different in my face and neck due to all the steroids. I think I am going to have to buy a new chain for my necklace just to be able to wear it!


I really hated that I didn't get to go with him to the wedding but I think it was better for all of us. My only request was that he took a lot pictures and to keep me updated on everything. So he did an excellent job of calling frequently, even to tell me he lost his car keys at the front counter of the hotel, of course!


Tomorrow I am going back to the Dermatologist for the first time in two weeks and for the first time since Acupuncture. I am anxious to see what he will say. For dinner I am meeting two of my really close friends from college, Beth (the newly engaged BFF) and Allison (the "experienced mama"). I cannot wait to catch up and visit! We always have a great time together!



1 comment:

Allison said...

YES!!! I made the blog!