Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weekend Update

Halloween has come and gone with all my fun decorations (it is my favorite holiday)! I had my second acupuncture appointment on Friday afternoon. It was the same, we aligned my chi! He put all the needles in the same places, hooked up the current and taped my feet (which was suppose to stay on all week but only lasted until that night) for 20 minutes. This time as I laid there completely still and somewhat strapped down I notice that I felt a few of the needles that I hadn't the first time. The nurse told me you will feel them sometime but not others. The ones that I felt and are harder to pull out are signs that I really needed them there. So I guess my chi was in need of attention. My afterthoughts on the two acupuncture appointments I had: I really do feel that I am starting to have more energy. I had a GREAT weekend-some minor itching but no hives/wheals what I am used to, I only took 4 Benadyl the whole time, and compared to what I looked like a few weeks ago I am 100% better looking, although it still looks bad. I have two more appointments scheduled for this coming week.

My mom came up to stay with me this weekend. She painted the baby room and helped me clean my house. Winston also made his comeback, he has been visiting his mamaw and papaw for the past two weeks while I tried to recover. The baby room turned out awesome and exactly as I wanted it to. I can't wait to see when the furniture arrives!

John had an eventful weekend as well. He was out on the town celebrating his cousin Mark's Bachelor Party. They dressed up as Draculas with face paint and all. He had a good time and didn't return to their hotel room until 5:15AM! Who knew he could still stay out that late only his voice definitely could not handle it and hasn't been the same since.

I want to give a special Congratulations to my very best friend Beth and her new Fiance Matt! They got engaged on Saturday night. I am so excited for the both of them!
Winston and I caught up on some sleeping today. I really missed my little cuddle pug!

2 comments:

Janna said...

Cute room! I can't wait to see it all come together!

Unknown said...

The room looks so cute...but of course it does! Your mom is so good at that stuff! I am so glad to hear your PUPPS is getting better!!