Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Red Meat, Needles & Water...Who Needs More?

For anyone who knows me very well I am a strange eater and somewhat of a vegetarian! Since the beginning of my pregnancy I really haven't had any cravings. I have always loved the strange foods-pickles, vinegar, my strange concoctions and every condiment you can imagine. So this may come as a shock to many of you but I guess you can say that I have been craving RED MEAT and not just any red meat but steak! When my parents came to visit last weekend we went to Texas Roadhouse, upon my request, just so I could eat an 8 oz filet. Let me tell you I ate the entire thing! It was so good! I would say that is the only craving I get, so don't think that means all meat, still no seafood!

I had my third Acupuncture appointment on Monday. He could not believe how much better I am looking. It really is amazing the progress I have made. I am still not sure what is really working here but I am not giving anything up because I feel the best I have in a long time. I am even starting to feel Cooper move a lot more! My body must be doing well because I didn't feel any of the needles this time nor did any of them "stick!" I go again on Friday. I am going to post some new pictures of how much better it looks but wanted to wait until after Friday, which will be two weeks of Acupuncture.

On Tuesday night I went to sign up for Prenatal Water Aerobics at the YMCA here in Greenwood. It was a great experience that I am glad I went forward with. The water felt great and may have even helped my skin! It was definitely interesting being around other Preggers! Surprisingly I wasn't sore this morning. I will be looking forward to next week.

No comments: