Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cooper is Home!!

Cooper came home a few days ago. We are adjusting nicely to being new parents. Waking up in the middle of the night hasn't been too bad since we take turns. He has a monitor that stays on all the time. It makes me very nervous but it is better to be safe than sorry. Hopefully he will only need it for 4 to 6 weeks.

Winston has been staying with my mom and dad for the past three weeks. He finally came home as well. He has been amazing with the baby. He is Coopers little protector. Winston loves to look at him and sniff.
Today we gave Coop his first bath. He did not like it at all but I got some great pictures. The other big event today was that he peed allover his face, clothes, and bed he was laying in. Of course it was all Daddys fault...haha.

1 comment:

Brandy P said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures! He is adorable. I picked up a few things for Cooper today...I'll get them in the mail this week. Sorry I wasn't able to make it to the baby shower.